Thursday, September 30, 2010

Online Quiz


                After the students read Bridge to Terabithia, they will have to complete an online quiz. I have access to a class set of laptop computers, the students will complete the quiz at the same time. I did have some difficulty while creating one my questions. I kept marking “multiple choice”, listing possible answers and marking the correct answer. For some reason, Quiz Star kept marking that question as a “short answer”.  Other than that I found QuizStar to be teacher friendly. I believe this quiz will be an effective way to grade the students understanding of Bridge to Terabithia.  After  the students finish the on-line quiz they will be asked to create their own online quiz  working with a partner using QuizStar about Bridge to Terabithia. 



Username: alivia7
Password:  tech

No comments:

Post a Comment