Sunday, November 7, 2010

PodCast


Pod Cast

       I used Windows Movie Maker and found it very easy to upload a picture and record my example. The students will have to complete a persuasive writing activity. The students will have to persuade the principal to add a new item on their daily lunch menu.  Then the students will have to find a picture of the food item they are writing about. After they finished their assignment they will have to upload the picture and record their writing with Windows Movie Maker.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a good idea to incorportate the students' lunch and have them create a persuasive argument that they could present as a podcast. It is a nice way to incorporate technology with a daily experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of incoperating their lunch into the assignment. I think students will really enjoy this writing activity! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete